More music, more variety, more country! Featuring...
Wake Up with Larry Baughn
Monday thru Friday 6a.m. - 9a.m. Including Turn Back The Time Tuesday
Monday thru Friday 6a.m.-Brownfield Illinois Ag News Headlines, 9 a.m.- Brownfield Managing for Profit Report
- Saturday 7:20am to 7:30am - Scott Allen from Paxton True Value Hardware & Rental
- Saturday 7:30am to Noon - WHPO Action Auction Exchange merchandise or services for advertising on WHPO. We auction the items off, and the listeners bid, buy and save. The Action Auction is a 3-way win for the listener, business and WHPO.
- Sunday 6am to 9am - The Sacred Sounds of Gospel With Rich Stipp, Illiana’s only Southern Gospel Music Program.
- Sunday 9am to 9:30am - Pastor Adam First Baptist Church in Hoopeston
- Local farmers are kept up to date on the latest agriculture news with the RFD Market Summary at 5:35am, 9:06am & 1130am, ADM Grain provides morning comments at 10:02am, midday at 11:03am & closing comments at 4:15pm and Bates Commodities provides the Commodities Report at Noon.
- Listeners are given a complete look at Local, State and National News, Local Obituaries, Sports & Weather at 6a, 7a and 8a.m. and Noon Monday thru Friday.
- Weather updates are also given throughout the day.
- WHPO works closely with families, area schools, churches and all organizations to promote events within our listening area.
SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, YOU CAN COUNT ON WHPO FOR THE BEST COUNTRY MUSIC, NEWS, SPORTS AND WEATHER!
912 S Dixie Highway, Hoopeston, IL 60942
Phone (217)283-7744 | Toll Free (800)245-4101 | Fax (217)283-6090
www.whporadio.com | firstname.lastname@example.org