Changes or updates in my daily emails will now be highlighted in RED
Region 6 (without UIUC tests) increased to 14.0% (ending 11/13). Vermilion County’s 7-day rolling average increased to 14.5%.
COVID19 updates on our webpage: https://vchd.org/covid-19/
Mitigation Measures (This is NOT Phase 3)
TIER ONE – Still on Tier 1
The state has not put us on Tier 2 yet, even though it has been 14 days since we were put on Tier 1 and that is the guidance they have followed for other counties. I have asked what plans are and am waiting to hear back. I will keep you posted. Continue to follow Tier 1 until we hear more.
IDPH released guidance on Region 6 - https://dceocovid19resources.com/assets/Restore-Illinois/COVID-19-Resurgence-Migitations.pdf
Mitigation Q and A (Updated on 11/9, begins on page 8): https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/Documents/Essential%20Business%20FAQ.pdf
Update on Cases
Over the weekend we had 67 new confirmed cases and 41 released. 6 of these new cases were hospitalized.
Today’s confirmed cases: We have 47 new cases and 28 released. This brings our confirmed active case count to 324 with 295 in home isolation and 29 hospitalized New cases include: 3 grade school children, 5 teens, 8 in their 20s, 4 in their 30s, 6 in their 40s, 5 in their 50s, 12 in their 60s, 2 in their 70s, and 2 in their 80s.
PLEASE READ: Strains on healthcare providers and LTCs are extremely high with the increase in COVID19 cases.
Increased Cases / Outbreaks
- Election Judges
- Long Term Care / Congregate living
- Schools / Daycares
- Businesses / Industries
- Nothing new at this time.
- IDPH Update
- VCHD Updated Graphic (in both JPG and PDF)
Total Negatives: 44,792
Total positives: 2267
For All the County Metrics: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/countymetrics (From 11/1/2020 - 11/7/2020)
For County and School Metrics: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/countyschool?county=Vermilion (from 11/1/2020-11/7/2020)
Regionally (Region 6) EXCLUDING UIUC Testing (ending on 11/13)
Test Positivity 7 Day Rolling Average: 9 days of positivity currently at 14.0%
Hospital Admissions 7 Day Rolling Average: 5 days of hospital admission increases
Med Surge Bed Availability: 35%
ICU Bed Availability: 32%
For Regional Metrics, including the breakdown by county: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/regionmetrics
- IMPORTANT: If your agency is doing any testing, please make sure that your negative and positive results are being submitted through IDPH’s redcap system. If you are not registered in redcap, you MUST create an account and begin to enter your results. https://redcap.dph.illinois.gov/ This is crucial that our county accounts for every test we do.
- Testing Results: To get results for mobile testing, you can call 1-800-889-3931 or 1-888-297-7208. Please wait at least 3-4 days after testing before you call. The State of Illinois Testing Center should call, but this is just in case.
Vaccination Plans (no set dates at this time) http://www.dph.illinois.gov/covid19/vaccination-plan
- If you plan on dispensing, please make sure that you are signed up in ICARE for COIVD19. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We still have about flu shots left. While we have completed our flu clinics, people can still do walk-ins. If you are uncomfortable with coming in, you can request an appointment and we can do a drive thru. You can call 431-2662 ext. 249 for more information.
Positivity Rates: This can also be found at the following link if you want to see the other counties that are in our region. REMINDER: We want it to be UNDER 8%. You will have to scroll down all the way to see them. http://www.dph.illinois.gov/regionmetrics?regionID=6