* March 25th, April 1st, and April 8th will be for 2nd dose APPOINTMENTS ONLY that received their 1st doses at the Fischer. After that, we will no longer have clinics at the Fischer. If you are coming to receive your second dose, please bring a completely filled out consent form and prescreening form (for Fischer location only) with you and your vaccination card. Links are at the end of the blue section.
Please read all requirements to receive a vaccine for all locations below.
New Locations have been Set!! You must click on the following links to set up an appointment for the following locations. Clinics are open to all who are 18 and older. If someone cannot make the appointments online, they can call 217-431-2662 ext. 263 or 264 beginning 3/10/2021 and someone will be able to assist them. You can sign up with the previous links now.
Vermilion County Health Department
COVID19 Vaccine Clinic Schedule
Appointments Highly Recommended
Intended for those who Work or Live in Vermilion County
Vermilion Regional Airport: https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/ebbec390-aaf5-4278-8ac8-d1fe8bc0eeb8/ (This is a Drive Thru event and will be cancelled if there is inclement weather. If cancelled, you will need to choose from the other dates provided as there will be no back-up location) – Voucher Code: VERMILIONCO8U82
* March 25th – 8am-3pm
* March 26th – 8am-3pm
* March 27th – 8am-3pm
DACC at Bremer : https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/e3885403-29e7-4bc5-a153-aef2f4efe251/ –
Voucher Code: VERMILIONCOVWKF
* March 22nd – 8am-3pm
* March 24th – 8am – 3pm
New Life – https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/798f01ec-72f5-4ec4-bd30-ed812003220b
Voucher Code: NEWLIFE1419
* March 24th – 8am-3pm
St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Westville: https://events.juvare.com/IL-IDPH/ecef62ee-c855-4958-8a94-7172b3f75a6d
Voucher Code: STMARYS2021
* March 24th – 8am-3pm
* PLEASE, if you have an appointment, please DO NOT come more than 5 minutes before your appointment.
The information below is for all sites. You will be asked to remain in an observation area for 15-30 minutes post vaccination*.
1. Please wear short sleeves. This will make it easier and quicker for people to get through the vaccine station.
2. If this is your 2nd dose, bring your vaccine card back with you.
3. If you answer “Yes” to being pregnant or breastfeeding , you must have a doctor’s note saying you can receive the vaccine.
4. *If you answer “Yes” to having a history of allergic reactions, taking blood thinners, or autoimmune system, you may be asked to remain in observation for 30 minutes.
5. If you answer “Yes” to having received passive antibody therapy as treatment for COVID-19, you will need to WAIT 90 days after initial infection before getting your vaccine.
6. If you answer “Yes” to having a vaccine in the last 14 days, you must wait 14 days after your last vaccine to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
7. If you are currently in isolation due to a current infection with COVID-19, you CANNOT receive the vaccine at this time.
8. If you have a fever or are currently ill, you CANNOT receive the vaccine.
9. If you recently received your 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, you cannot get your second dose until 28 days after your 1st dose.
10. If you received the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for your first dose, the only vaccine we are administering at this point is Moderna and you will NOT be able to get your second dose here.
11. If you have had COVID19 in the last 90 days, Vaccination can be offered, but could also be delayed 90 days if desired.
* Moderna Covid 19 Consent Form (CLICK HERE FOR FORM) – UPDATED VERSION 2/8/21
* Moderna Pre-Vaccination-Screening-Form (this has the screening questions and information about each question) – page 2 is blank for printing purposes. (CLICK HERE for form)
* Fact Sheet for Moderna COVID19 Vaccine
* Fact Sheet for Johnson and Johnson COVID19 Vaccine
* Fact Sheet for Pfizer COVID19 Vaccine
Other Locations you can receive a vaccine:
* Carle – Call 217-902-6100 to make an appointment or go to Carle’s Website for locations and online sign-ups
* OSF – Go to OSF’s Website for locations and online sign-ups.