Location: 426 E Honeywell Ave
Details: HFD was called out to smoke in the hallway and the smell of something burning inside an apartment. Firefighters determined that it was an electrical fire. There was no report of injuries or damage at the time of call.
Time: 10:10 AM
Location: 701 E Orange Street, Carle Hoopeston Regional Care Facility
Details: HFD was dispatched to an activated fire alarm for the old Nursing Home Section of the hospital. HFD arrived on scene and reported no visible fire or smoke. Upon further investigation it was determined to be a faulty smoke detector in the section of the complex. All units returned to service.